Centiva by International Floors of America, Inc. presents heterogeneous, luxury resilient flooring that combines a variety of natural looks that are durable and easily maintained under heavy commercial and residential traffic. The luxury vinyl tiles and plank flooring can be used in a wide variety of applications, from Retail, Hospitality, Corporate, Healthcare, Education and Residential. Centiva also has a commitment to being environmentally Green with their manufacturing processes as well as their products. Centiva’s combines affordable easy installation and low maintenance with everlasting beauty.
Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank Flooring Products
Inspired by all the world has to offer, from the smallest details to the grandest expanses, Centiva has gathered and organized our flooring products into three collections – Wood, Stone, and World Options. Our Event, Contour, and Victory Series are presented within these three sample books.
Cutting Edge Technology
Centiva’s focus on design sets them apart. You can choose from their vast array of standard patterns or work with their in–house cutting department to create custom designed flooring solutions. Centiva’s unique ultrasonic cutting system – currently the most advanced in the world – is paired with state–of–the–art CAD technology which assures clean, precise cuts for even the most intricate designs with no entry or end points. Knowledgeable technicians are ready to help customers. From start to finish, we help make your design dream a reality.
The CFD Process/Features
Our staff will guide you from the early stages of the project through completion.
- Start with a standard design or send us your concept in a digital format.
- Centiva’s design team will help determine appropriate sizes, colors, textures, and edge treatments for your project.
- After the quote and layout are approved, the order can be placed for final design, costing, and production.
- The design is cut using an ultrasonic cutting system paired with CAD technology.
- Designs are fully assembled prior to shipment assuring quality and proper fit.
- Each design is shipped in sections to allow for trouble free installation.
For Centiva, being environmentally responsible began with the founding of the company and its long term plan. From the beginning our focus has been on the customer’s needs. Those needs include green flooring products made responsibly in a sustainable manner.
The Centiva Green Way, Vision with:
Stewardship: Taking environmental responsibility for the materials that enter our facility through the production process to our final products and on to the customer.
- Green Production: Seeking and developing processes that are environmentally responsible every step of the way.
- Sustainability: Designing and engineering products so that their first useful life is not their last.
- Reclamation: Helping customers to reclaim our products so that the circle of sustainability is completed.
- The Centiva Green Way and Sustainability are imperatives for Centiva and the environment. One is not successful without the other.